sTilt is a linear/minimum phase and IIR filter which tilts the audio spectrum around a given centre frequency.
- distortion free processing engine
- adjustable slope from -6dB/Oct to +6dB/Oct
- adjustable center frequency
- 5 quality modes: low, eco, medium, high, max
- 3 filter modes: linear phase, natural phase and zero delay
- unit auto-gain
- switchable clip protection
- sample exact A/B comparison
- stereo/left/right/mid/side channel selection
- flexible channel monitoring
- output gain
- signal mixing
- free GUI scaling
- GPU and non GPU version
Note: This plugin adds significant latency to the audio path, which is usually compensated by DAW (PDC).
- Version: 2.3.1
- Last update: 24.04.2022
- PDF manual: Download
- Changelog: View
Before downloading and installing please check the system requirements!
Two versions of downloads are provided: GPU (OpenGL/Metal GFX card required) and no GPU (GUI rendered by CPU).