Phase Integrity Control
The Vector Scope instantly reveals the phase integrity of your mix, when out of phase the information on the meter is lying horizontal. With StereoTool this can be fixed with a simple click on the left or right phase polarity switch to flip and reverse one of the channels you’re back in phase again!
Dual Preset Slots and Parameter Morphing
The built in preset manager and the preset morphing slider, provides instant and intuitive control of all parameters and controls. In a second, with a simple one-click operation, everything is copied from one of the two preset slots to the other, even during playback.
The two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time, and except for only A/B comparing two sets of parameters, the morphing slider will allow to mix them, and to record the morph with the host automation.
- Input Gain controls for adjusting the level for left and right channels before processing
- Phase inversion of the incoming signal on left and right channels
- Individual panning control for left and right channels
- Vector Scope Display providing accurate visual feedback reflecting the signal stereo image content graphically.
- Global Stereo Width and Pan settings providing precise management of the stereo signal.
- PPM meters for both input and output gain
- Phase correlation meter permanently monitor the signal.
- Open Sound Control Support
Preset and Parameter Handling
- Preset/Parameter slots
- To enhance the workflow the two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time. Apart from saving each preset, a “Global Preset” containing both the A and B settings, and the position of the “Morphing Slider”, can be saved.
- Parameter Morphing Slider with Automation
The Morphing Slider provides morphing between the parameter settings of slot A/B allowing for really creative and useful real-time tweaking. Enabling the Automation control button exposes the Morphing Slider to the host automation.