Soraboy by shadowsora
Soraboy is a chiptune synthesizer for creating pulse wave sounds inspired by the Nintendo Gameboy.
- Pulse Wave Oscillator.
- 4 pulse width options (12.5%, 25%, 50% and 75%).
- Pitch Bend.
- Envelope (starting amplitude + fade in/out).
- "Chord" Arpeggiator (based on LSDJ's "C" command).
- "Pulsate" button that cycles through the pulse widths.
- "Plok" button that.. makes plok sound??
- 13 built-in presets.
Note: You can use Ctrl + Left click to reset any of the controls.
System Requirements : Windows 10 or newer. VST3 compatible host (64-bit only).