PTEq-X is a digital emulation of 3 famous vintage passive program equalizers.
It has been developed to have all the characteristics of the original hardware, plus some circuit improvements and additional features to increase its versatility.
PTEq-X is meant to be used as a studio equalizer for tracking, mixing and mastering inside hosts capable of VST or AU Plug-Ins support.
- Three different equalization modules with perfectly analog curve response even at highest frequencies
- Ignite Amps 3rd generation triode stage analog modeling for 4 different tube types
- Additional selectable frequencies for the PEQ1A model, compared to the original design
- Refined filters frequency precision for the MQ5 and HL3C models, compared to the original design
- Switchable equalizers and tube stage modeling for better CPU usage management
- Switchable linear phase oversampling for aliasing reduction
- Global input / output level controls
- Mono / Stereo processing support
- Double precision (64-bit) floating point processing
- Fully automatable controls
- Ignite Amps proprietary preset management system with bank file import/export functions