OSC Audio's BFM Metering Plugin Download FREE for a Limited Time
BFM or Big F*ing Meters is a macOS, Windows, and soon to be iOS compatible Metering plug-in designed exactly how the name sounds... really f*ing big. With the main goal of readability, we wanted to bring a meter that you can see from across the studio and keep your records clip-free.
BFM currently offers 5 Modes with RMS, LUFs, Peak, and Peak Hold values, to give you a variety of views to keep your signal under control. The Text, Bars, Waves, VU Meters, Spectrum let you decide how you want to keep track of your signal.
- Text gives you a quick look at just the values easy to see from across the room. This view offers the most values with RMS, Peak, Peak Hold, and LUFs values available. To reset Peak Hold click the value.
- Bar offers a more traditional meter better for seeing the range of values showing RMS, Peak, and Peak Hold. To reset Peak Hold click the value in text or on the bar.
- Wave view gives you a look at your waveform after your channel effects with the ability to quickly mark where you want to see your signals peak. To reset Peak Hold click the value.
- VU Meters designed less for precision readings of your RMS, more of a quick look to make sure your incoming levels are what you expect.
- Spectrum is a simplified frequency spectrum view. Great for getting a quick look at where your frequencies are when mixing or editing. There is also the PEAK value displayed on this page. To reset Peak Hold click the value.
▷ macOS 10.14+ // Windows 10+
▷ VST3, AU, Standalone