FREE Kontakt Library - Brood
Brood is a two-part orchestral ROMpler for Kontakt 5.8.1+. Brood results in choppy, dark, choppy, and turbulent soundscapes. Audio was designed specifically for Brood and its DOSA architecture.
Dark, menacing and brooding soundscapes, where strange, random, unbalanced snippets of audio permeate the soundstage, never exactly repeating themselves, are Brood's specialty.
Brood features a dual-layer architecture (allowing two different voices to be mixed together), drift control (variable tuning), creative filter and modulation controls, and its own gate sequencer for each voice and Features his four sends.
Brood includes an innovative scene control that lets you define 3 scenes (A, B, C) with volume, pan and pitch adjustments and morph between them. system support
▷ Requires full version of Kontakt 5.8.1+
This End User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you and Audio Reward regarding her Audio Reward products incorporating it.
Consent included. including computer software and related media or multimedia, printed and electronic materials
BY INSTALLING OR USING THIS PRODUCT, YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THE EULA. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS EULA,
Do not install or use the product. All audio samples provided with the product are owned and licensed by Audio Reward.
Not for sale.
- Audio Reward grants the end user (licensee) of the product the right to create a finished musical composition or performance using the audio data.
Samples and other media or software that are part of the Audio Reward Products.
- Licensee may use the Product for commercial purposes.
- Licensee may modify the Samples as part of the finished musical work, but may not otherwise distribute such modified Samples.
this musical context. 4. Commercial use or creation of sound libraries in any format using Audio Reward audio or software.
Samples, loops, audio clips, etc. are strictly prohibited. Violators will be prosecuted under national and international copyright laws.
- Under no circumstances may any part of the Audio Rewards Product be duplicated, copied, duplicated or otherwise provided to any other person.
distribute, transmit, upload, download, trade, resell or rent; 6. Licensee may use this product on multiple computers subject to the following conditions:
A. Use of multiple computers is part of a single audio workstation for each individual Licensee.
B. Licensee has two non-concurrent work locations. B. Studio desktops and laptops for live performances. 7. Audio Rewards warrant and represent that they are contained in all audio samples, graphics, images, scripts, documents and other media.
The Product is the sole property of Audio Reward and Audio Reward has the authority to grant rights in this EULA.
- User agrees to read the manual before seeking help or assistance from Audio Reward.
- Audio Reward is not responsible if the contents of the product do not meet Licensee's particular purpose.
- It is Licensee's responsibility to ensure that the Product is compatible with his computer system.
- THE PRODUCT IS LICENSED "AS IS". Audio Reward shall not be liable for any loss incurred by Licensee as a result of direct or indirect use.
- If you have any questions, concerns or uncertainties regarding the terms of this EULA, please contact Audio Reward prior to installation or use.