Kuassa Amplifikation Lite is a realistic sounding guitar amp emulation plugin.Amplifikation Lite’s DSP engine is based on one of the amps featured in Kuassa Amplifikation One with a fixed tone stack and power amp output type.
Here are some of its key features
▷ 3 channels: Clean, Rhythm, Lead.
▷ 9 Parameters: Input, Channel selector, Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence, Volume and Cabinet On/Off.
▷ Built-in Cabinet Impulse Response Loader.
▷ Supports sample rates of up to 96 kHz.
Support : PC & Mac – 32-bit & 64-bit – VST – Audio Unit – A360 Module
Here is the installers and supporting files for both our FREE and PREMIUM plugins. Feel free to download and try all before you a ready to purchase it and upgrade the demo for our premium plugins into a full working one(s).
- These products is a PLUGIN and you will need a DAW/Host/Sequencer/Audio Editor software which supports VST, VST3, Audio Units, or AAX plugin to use these softwares.
- We only use a single version of Demo/Trial/Evaluation version of our plugins which can be authorized into FULL version. No separate demo vs full plugins
- Demo limitation: noise/silence every 40 sec.
- Our FREE $0 plugins are as follows: Efektor GQ3607 Graphic Equalizer, Efektor Silencer, BasiQ and Amplifikation Lite. Just download, install and use it immediately, there will be no demo limitations.
- Use the [Search Bar] below to narrow down your search