The Decent Samples plugin is a FREE sample player plugin that allows you to play sample libraries in the DecentSampler format (files with extensions: dspreset and dslibrary). It is available in the following formats:
- Windows (32-bit/64-bit): VST, VST3, AAX, Standalone (download link is above)
- Mac (Intel & M1): VST, VST3, AU, AAX, Standalone (download link is above)
- Linux (Intel 64-bit): VST, VST3, Standalone (download link is above)
- iOS: AUv3, Standalone
If you find bugs, please report them to us.
Latest version release notes:
- Fixed a bug that was causing some held notes to repeat themselves (introduced in 1.5.19)
- Fixed a bug that was causing the plugin to crash when using the arrows to switch presets
- Fixed sustain pedal sounds
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes preventing sample libraries from being cleared out when a new sample library was loaded.
- Rewrote the audio rendering engine to prepare for LFO support. If you find bugs, please report them to us.
- Added a preference to turn off keyboard input from the onscreen keyboard
- Fixed a bug that was preventing some multi-preset sample libraries from loading correctly
- Fixed a UI sizing bug that came to light with the DS version of the Pianobook Global Swarm instrument.
- Added a volume meter to the main UI next to the main volume control
- Purchased sample libraries now show an icon in the bottom right on the sample store. This should help people know what they’ve purchased and what they have not.
- Fixed a couple of bugs in the sample store
- Fixed a bug that was preventing short descriptions from being displayed in the sample store.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing sample libraries that were downloaded from the Decent Samples store from being recognized as already having been downloaded.