BitCrusher Plugin Download
BitCrusher is a fully-featured bit crusher plugin with an additional filter section allowing you to add filtered noise to your mix. Take noise from full-spectrum white to pink, to anything in between. The addition of an LFO on the filter lets you sweep the noise giving you a truly unique effect.
All parameters (noise, rate reduction, bit depth, wet/dry mix) are fully automatable. This powerful feature unlocks the plugin’s full potential by allowing you to create more complex and expressive sounds than what’s possible through manual tweaking.
The BitCrusher has a beautiful and colourful interface with an incorporated stereo field visualization.
Additionally, preset sharing allows you to create and share presets with other BitCrusher users online.
- macOS 10.12 or newer (Intel / M1 Apple Silicon supported) (64-bit only)
- VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows 7 or newer (64-bit only)
- VST3, AAX
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Plugin Boutique do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Plugin Boutique or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the product or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.
Install Instructions - (For Windows, Using Addiction Synth as the example)
1. Download and run the installer. This can be found in your Plugin Boutique User Account under option 2.
2. Open the .zip (Windows) or .pkg (Mac) and unzip the files.
3. Place the two VST files (the DLLs) in whatever directory you prefer to keep VST plugins in, on your system.
(Please note: The two plugin files are identical except that one is 32 bit, and the other is 64. Keeping both ensures that you can run this on any VST host).
4. Use a VST plugin host to scan the directory that contains the plugin files.
5. Find the "SC Addiction Synth" plugin on your host's plugin list and double click it.
6. Enter your serial number (which can be found in your Plugin Boutique User Account) and enter the email address in which the plugin will be registered to).
Your plugin will now be ready to use!
Install Instructions - (For Mac, Using Addiction Synth as the example)
1. Download the Mac installer from your Plugin Boutique user account.
2. Once downloaded, open the .pkg file.
3. Follow the instructions in the installer.
4. Select the destination where you wish to install your plugin.
5. If you're happy with the install location, click 'Install'. If not, click 'Change Install Location' and select ano different folder.
6. Your plugin will now be fully installed.
7. Open your host DAW and open the plugin.
8. Enter your serial number (which can be found in your Plugin Boutique User Account) and enter the email address in which the plugin will be registered to.