Analog Obsession Releases FREE UREQ
U-Style stripped down classic equalizer
Normally, it has different features but while I model it in SPICE, I wanted to keep it simple. In my own design, I added all features but in plugin, only simulation.
This EQ has different Q values up to frequencies and gain. I want to show this feature.
Now, it's easy to use and fun to play!
Also, I've pushed input line amp with gain compensated input. So, you can get nice saturation from line amps and filter circuit.
- Switchable Low Band : 60Hz / 110Hz / 180Hz / +/-16dB
- Switchable Low Mid : 400Hz / 830Hz / 1.4kHz / +/-16dB
- Switchable High Mid Band: 2kHz / 4.4kHz /7.4kHz / +/-16dB
- Switchable High Band : 5kHz / 11kHz / 18kHz / +/-16dB
- High Pass Filter : 80Hz
- Low Pass Filter : 12kHz
- INPUT & OUTPUT: +/-16dB (Gain compensated input)
- Touchscreen support
- Resizable interface. Simple "Bottom Right Corner Handle" to resize. 50% to 200%.
▷ VST3 / AU / AAX Native - Audiosuite | Mac 10.11 - 13.X | Intel / Apple Silicon